High School Students' Views about the Nature of Science: Results from Three Countries
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
1995 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 95, Issue 5, pages 248–255, May 1995
How to Cite
Griffiths, A. K. and Barman, C. R. (1995), High School Students' Views about the Nature of Science: Results from Three Countries. School Science and Mathematics, 95: 248–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.1995.tb15775.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!