Author Note: Timothy F. Slater, Department of Physics, Montana State University; Robert L. Fixen, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Montana State University.
Two Models for K-12 Hypermediated Earth System Science Lessons Based on Internet Resources
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
1998 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 35–40, January 1998
How to Cite
Slater, T. F. and Fixen, R. L. (1998), Two Models for K-12 Hypermediated Earth System Science Lessons Based on Internet Resources. School Science and Mathematics, 98: 35–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.1998.tb17290.x
Curricular materials developed for this project can be found at http://www.math.montana.edu/~nmp/. Support for this project was provided by the National Science Foundation—Network Montana Project (NSF RED ME 9554251) and Montana State University.
The additional instructional materials development team members were novice level, Anna Flynn, Tim Lauer, Suzy Flentie; intermediate level, Cynthia Bauman-Thomas, Donna Govemor, Bill Lee, Stephanie Stevenson; advanced level, T. Buchanan, Rick Brastrup, Lloyd Meskimen; expert level, John Miller, Jerry Nelson, Susan Nelson; Montana State University Research Assistants, Brian Beaudrie, Norah Esty, Steve Hamilton, Kelle Hill, and Kipp Lewis; and project co-directors Lynn Churchill and David Thomas.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!