Editor's Note: Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Julie A. Luft, Secondary Science Education, 735 Education, Teaching and Teacher Education, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721.
The Border Crossings of a Multicultural Science Education Enthusiast
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
1999 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 99, Issue 7, pages 380–388, November 1999
How to Cite
Luft, J. A. (1999), The Border Crossings of a Multicultural Science Education Enthusiast. School Science and Mathematics, 99: 380–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.1999.tb17498.x
Electronic mail may be sent via Internet to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!