Editor's Note: Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Doug Knapp, Department of Recreation and Park Administration, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405.
Memorable Experiences of a Science Field Trip
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
2000 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 65–72, February 2000
How to Cite
Knapp, D. (2000), Memorable Experiences of a Science Field Trip. School Science and Mathematics, 100: 65–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.2000.tb17238.x
Electronic mail may be sent via Internet to email@example.com
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!