Editor's Note: Verilette Parker, School Improvement Teacher-Facilitator, Lowndes Middle School; Brian Gerber, Department of Secondary Education and Middle Grades Education, Valdosta State University.
Effects of a Science Intervention Program on Middle-Grade Student Achievement and Attitudes
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
2000 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 236–242, May 2000
How to Cite
Parker, V. and Gerber, B. (2000), Effects of a Science Intervention Program on Middle-Grade Student Achievement and Attitudes. School Science and Mathematics, 100: 236–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.2000.tb17263.x
Electronic mail may be sent via Internet to email@example.com
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!