Editor's Note: Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Elaine Caton and Carol Brewer, Division of Biological Sciences, The University of Montana; Fletcher Brown, Department of Curriculum and Instruction, The University of Montana.
Building Teacher-Scientist Partnerships: Teaching About Energy Through Inquiry
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
2000 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 7–15, January 2000
How to Cite
Caton, E., Brewer, C. and Brown, F. (2000), Building Teacher-Scientist Partnerships: Teaching About Energy Through Inquiry. School Science and Mathematics, 100: 7–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.2000.tb17315.x
This research was conducted with support from the US Department of Energy during workshops sponsored by the Montana Organization for Research in Energy and The University of Montana. We thank the energy scientists and engineers from around Montana who participated in the Teaching About Energy Through Inquiry Workshops and, especially, the teachers who provided us with information and access to their classrooms. We also acknowledge the expert assistance of J. Berkey, J. Bromenshenk, J. Gill, S. Nadasi, C. Snetsinger, T. Thomas, and M. Yokim.
Electronic mail may be sent via Internet to email@example.com
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!