Author Note:Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Brenda R. Brand, 320 War Memorial Hall, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061-0313.
Sociocultural Factors Influencing Students' Learning in Science and Mathematics: An Analysis of the Perspectives of African American Students
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
2006 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 106, Issue 5, pages 228–236, May 2006
How to Cite
Brand, B. R., Glasson, G. E. and Green, A. M. (2006), Sociocultural Factors Influencing Students' Learning in Science and Mathematics: An Analysis of the Perspectives of African American Students. School Science and Mathematics, 106: 228–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.2006.tb18081.x
Electronic mail may be sent via Internet to email@example.com
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!