Comparative Analysis of Two Inquiry Observational Protocols: Striving to Better Understand the Quality of Teacher-Facilitated Inquiry-Based Instruction
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011, School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 111, Issue 6, pages 306–315, October 2011
How to Cite
Marshall, J. C., Smart, J., Lotter, C. and Sirbu, C. (2011), Comparative Analysis of Two Inquiry Observational Protocols: Striving to Better Understand the Quality of Teacher-Facilitated Inquiry-Based Instruction. School Science and Mathematics, 111: 306–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.2011.00091.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!