Is Adding the E Enough? Investigating the Impact of K-12 Engineering Standards on the Implementation of STEM Integration
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
© 2012, School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 31–44, January 2012
How to Cite
Roehrig, G. H., Moore, T. J., Wang, H.-H. and Park, M. S. (2012), Is Adding the E Enough? Investigating the Impact of K-12 Engineering Standards on the Implementation of STEM Integration. School Science and Mathematics, 112: 31–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.2011.00112.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!