The Gender Confidence Gap in Fractions Knowledge: Gender Differences in Student Belief–Achievement Relationships
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012, School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 278–288, May 2012
How to Cite
Ross, J. A., Scott, G. and Bruce, C. D. (2012), The Gender Confidence Gap in Fractions Knowledge: Gender Differences in Student Belief–Achievement Relationships. School Science and Mathematics, 112: 278–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.2012.00144.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!