Assessing K-5 Teacher Leaders' Mathematical Understanding: What Have the Test Makers and the Test Takers Learned?
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012, School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 310–324, May 2012
How to Cite
Ellington, A. J., Whitenack, J. W., Inge, V. L., Murray, M. K. and Schneider, P. J. (2012), Assessing K-5 Teacher Leaders' Mathematical Understanding: What Have the Test Makers and the Test Takers Learned?. School Science and Mathematics, 112: 310–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.2012.00148.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!