Preservice Teachers’ Conceptual and Procedural Knowledge of Fraction Operations: A Comparative Study of the United States and Taiwan
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2012 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 41–51, January 2013
How to Cite
Lin, C.-Y., Becker, J., Byun, M.-R., Yang, D.-C. and Huang, T.-W. (2013), Preservice Teachers’ Conceptual and Procedural Knowledge of Fraction Operations: A Comparative Study of the United States and Taiwan. School Science and Mathematics, 113: 41–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.2012.00173.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!