An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association in Toronto. The author thanks Robert Adcock, Thomas Bickford, Avery Goldstein, and Karrie Koesel for their comments on that paper. The opinions presented in this paper are my own and do not represent the views of CNA.
The “Century of Humiliation,” Then and Now: Chinese Perceptions of the International Order
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–33, April 2010
How to Cite
Kaufman, A. A. (2010), The “Century of Humiliation,” Then and Now: Chinese Perceptions of the International Order. Pacific Focus, 25: 1–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1976-5118.2010.01039.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!