The author is Associate Professor at El Colegio de Mexico. This paper was originally presented at the World Congress for Korean Politics and Society 2009 in Seoul. The author thanks Whasun Jho, Dennis McNamara, Aaron L. Rosenberg, Carlos Lozano Martinez and the two anonymous referees for their comments and help on earlier drafts. The opinions presented in this paper are those of the author alone.
Automobile, Information and Communication Technology and Space Industries as Icons of South Korean Economic Nationalism
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
© 2010 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 289–312, August 2010
How to Cite
Lopez-Aymes, J. F. (2010), Automobile, Information and Communication Technology and Space Industries as Icons of South Korean Economic Nationalism. Pacific Focus, 25: 289–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1976-5118.2010.01045.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!