Culture and Democratic Identity in South Korea: Contemporary Trends
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 376–395, December 2010
How to Cite
Watson, I. and Jeong, H.-W. (2010), Culture and Democratic Identity in South Korea: Contemporary Trends. Pacific Focus, 25: 376–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1976-5118.2010.01050.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!