Much of this work derives from support by the Australia–Korea Foundation, and draws on papers delivered at Nautilus Institute Research Workshop on “Strong Connections: Australia–Korea Strategic Futures and Strengthened Civil Society Policy Relations,” in Seoul (15–16 June 2010), at <http://www.nautilus.org/projects/akf-connections/australia-korea-strategic-futures> (searched date: 21 December 2010).
Beyond the Nuclear Umbrella: Re-thinking the Theory and Practice of Nuclear Extended Deterrence in East Asia and the Pacific
Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
© 2011 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Special Issue: Nuclear Weapon Free Zone in Northeast Asia
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 5–21, April 2011
How to Cite
Tanter, R. and Hayes, P. (2011), Beyond the Nuclear Umbrella: Re-thinking the Theory and Practice of Nuclear Extended Deterrence in East Asia and the Pacific. Pacific Focus, 26: 5–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1976-5118.2011.01053.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!