The views expressed in this article are the author's own and do not necessarily represent the official positions of the ROK government or the Korea Institute for National Unification.
Changing Dynamics of US Extended Nuclear Deterrence on the Korean Peninsula
Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
© 2011 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Special Issue: Nuclear Weapon Free Zone in Northeast Asia
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 37–64, April 2011
How to Cite
Seongwhun, C. (2011), Changing Dynamics of US Extended Nuclear Deterrence on the Korean Peninsula. Pacific Focus, 26: 37–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1976-5118.2011.01055.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!