This essay was first presented at: “Strong Connections: Australia-Korea Strategic Futures and Strengthened Civil Society Policy Relations,” Nautilus Institute Research Workshop in Seoul (15–16 June 2010).
North Korean Nuclear Nationalism and the Threat of Nuclear War in Korea
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2011
© 2011 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Special Issue: Nuclear Weapon Free Zone in Northeast Asia
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 65–89, April 2011
How to Cite
Hayes, P. and Bruce, S. (2011), North Korean Nuclear Nationalism and the Threat of Nuclear War in Korea. Pacific Focus, 26: 65–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1976-5118.2011.01056.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!