This paper is a revised version of the conference paper, “Rethinking extended nuclear deterrence in the defence of Australia,” available as Austral Special Report 09-07S (10 December 2009).
“Just in Case”: Extended Nuclear Deterrence in the Defense of Australia
Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
© 2011 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Special Issue: Nuclear Weapon Free Zone in Northeast Asia
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 113–136, April 2011
How to Cite
Tanter, R. (2011), “Just in Case”: Extended Nuclear Deterrence in the Defense of Australia. Pacific Focus, 26: 113–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1976-5118.2011.01058.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!