I would deeply like to thank Dr Peter Hayes, director of the Nautilus Institute and Professor Seoung-ho Joo, associate editor in the USA, for making this special issue possible.
Denuclearization of Northeast Asia and the USA's Choice: Introduction
Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
© 2011 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Special Issue: Nuclear Weapon Free Zone in Northeast Asia
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 1–4, April 2011
How to Cite
Kim, E. (2011), Denuclearization of Northeast Asia and the USA's Choice: Introduction. Pacific Focus, 26: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1976-5118.2011.01059.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!