This article is a revised version of a paper presented at the 2010 Political Studies Association (PSA) annual conference in Edinburgh, UK. I would like to thank two anonymous reviewers for Pacific Focus for their valuable suggestions and constructive comments, which helped me improve the text.
The Political and Security Dimension of Japan–China Relations: Strategic Mistrust and Fragile Stability*
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 165–187, August 2011
How to Cite
Atanassova-Cornelis, E. (2011), The Political and Security Dimension of Japan–China Relations: Strategic Mistrust and Fragile Stability. Pacific Focus, 26: 165–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1976-5118.2011.01061.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!