I would like to thank Jongryn Mo for his helpful comments. The work was supported by the Hills Governance Center at Yonsei University.
Business Interests and US–China Relations on Climate Change*
Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
© 2012 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 36–61, April 2012
How to Cite
Oh, J. S. (2012), Business Interests and US–China Relations on Climate Change. Pacific Focus, 27: 36–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1976-5118.2012.01075.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!