I appreciate Professor Loch K. Johnson, the editor and the anonymous reviewers of Pacific Focus for comments on this paper.
Legislative Oversight of Intelligence Agencies in Democratic Countries: The Case of South Korea and the USA†
Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
© 2012 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 135–154, April 2012
How to Cite
Shin, Y. (2012), Legislative Oversight of Intelligence Agencies in Democratic Countries: The Case of South Korea and the USA. Pacific Focus, 27: 135–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1976-5118.2012.01079.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!