The author is grateful to the two anonymous reviewers for their insightful suggestions and to Quinn Bernier for excellent research assistance.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership: Can the United States Lead the Way in Asia–Pacific Integration?†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 319–341, December 2012
How to Cite
Solís, M. (2012), The Trans-Pacific Partnership: Can the United States Lead the Way in Asia–Pacific Integration?. Pacific Focus, 27: 319–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1976-5118.2012.01086.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!