An earlier version of this article was presented in the First Annual Conference of the East Asian Peace Program, in Uppsala on 17 September 2011. I am very grateful for the comments on this earlier version by Erik Melander, Isak Svensson and Miriam Coronel Ferrer. I am also very grateful to Leena Höskuldsson for the language editing.
Democracy and War in East Asia†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 342–368, December 2012
How to Cite
Kivimäki, T. (2012), Democracy and War in East Asia. Pacific Focus, 27: 342–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1976-5118.2012.01087.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!