Response of tree seedlings to the abiotic heterogeneity generated by nurse shrubs: an experimental approach at different scales
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2005
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 757–768, December 2005
How to Cite
Gómez-Aparicio, L., Valladares, F., Zamora, R. and Luis Quero, J. (2005), Response of tree seedlings to the abiotic heterogeneity generated by nurse shrubs: an experimental approach at different scales. Ecography, 28: 757–768. doi: 10.1111/j.2005.0906-7590.04337.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 18 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!