Spatial and temporal patterns of roost use by tree-dwelling barbastelle bats Barbastella barbastellus
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2005
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 769–776, December 2005
How to Cite
Russo, D., Cistrone, L. and Jones, G. (2005), Spatial and temporal patterns of roost use by tree-dwelling barbastelle bats Barbastella barbastellus. Ecography, 28: 769–776. doi: 10.1111/j.2005.0906-7590.04343.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 21 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!