A mutualism's indirect costs: the most aggressive plant bodyguards also deter pollinators
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 506–514, June 2006
How to Cite
Ness, J. H. (2006), A mutualism's indirect costs: the most aggressive plant bodyguards also deter pollinators. Oikos, 113: 506–514. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0030-1299.14143.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 28 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!