Evidence for local specialization in a generalist mammalian herbivore, Neotoma fuscipes
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 440–448, June 2006
How to Cite
Brooke McEachern, M., A. Eagles-Smith, C., M. Efferson, C. and H. Van Vuren, D. (2006), Evidence for local specialization in a generalist mammalian herbivore, Neotoma fuscipes. Oikos, 113: 440–448. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0030-1299.14176.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 28 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!