Early-successional plants regulate grassland productivity and species composition: a removal experiment
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 287–295, May 2006
How to Cite
Wayne Polley, H., J. Wilsey, B., D. Derner, J., B. Johnson, H. and Sanabria, J. (2006), Early-successional plants regulate grassland productivity and species composition: a removal experiment. Oikos, 113: 287–295. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0030-1299.14267.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 18 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!