Consequences of varying regional heterogeneity in source–sink metacommunities
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 481–488, June 2006
How to Cite
Mouquet, N., E. Miller, T., Daufresne, T. and M. Kneitel, J. (2006), Consequences of varying regional heterogeneity in source–sink metacommunities. Oikos, 113: 481–488. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0030-1299.14582.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 25 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!