The impact of habitat loss and fragmentation on genetic drift and fixation time
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 367–375, August 2006
How to Cite
Ezard, T. H. G. and Travis, J. M. J. (2006), The impact of habitat loss and fragmentation on genetic drift and fixation time. Oikos, 114: 367–375. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0030-1299.14778.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 13 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!