Partitioning the effects of algal species identity and richness on benthic marine primary production
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2006
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 170–178, October 2006
How to Cite
Bruno, J. F., Lee, S. C., Kertesz, J. S., Carpenter, R. C., Long, Z. T. and Emmett Duffy, J. (2006), Partitioning the effects of algal species identity and richness on benthic marine primary production. Oikos, 115: 170–178. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0030-1299.14927.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 11 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!