Can the cause of aggregation be inferred from species distributions?
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 4–16, January 2007
How to Cite
Van Teeffelen, A. J.A. and Ovaskainen, O. (2007), Can the cause of aggregation be inferred from species distributions?. Oikos, 116: 4–16. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0030-1299.15131.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 24 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!