Changes in the ratio of twig to foliage in litterfall with species composition, and consequences for decomposition across a long term chronosequence
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 453–462, December 2006
How to Cite
Dearden, F. M., Dehlin, H., Wardle, D. A. and Nilsson, M.-C. (2006), Changes in the ratio of twig to foliage in litterfall with species composition, and consequences for decomposition across a long term chronosequence. Oikos, 115: 453–462. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0030-1299.15354.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 17 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!