The species-area relationship in the hoverfly (Diptera, Syrphidae) communities of forest fragments in southern France
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 183–190, April 2006
How to Cite
Ouin, A., Sarthou, J.-P., Bouyjou, B., Deconchat, M., Lacombe, J.-P. and Monteil, C. (2006), The species-area relationship in the hoverfly (Diptera, Syrphidae) communities of forest fragments in southern France. Ecography, 29: 183–190. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0906-7590.04135.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 2 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!