Clonal structure and genet-level sex ratios suggest different roles of vegetative and sexual reproduction in the clonal moss Hylocomium splendens
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2006
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 95–103, February 2006
How to Cite
Cronberg, N., Rydgren, K. and Økland, R. H. (2006), Clonal structure and genet-level sex ratios suggest different roles of vegetative and sexual reproduction in the clonal moss Hylocomium splendens. Ecography, 29: 95–103. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0906-7590.04361.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 19 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!