Effects of landscape composition and substrate availability on saproxylic beetles in boreal forests: a study using experimental logs for monitoring assemblages
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2005
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 191–204, April 2006
How to Cite
Gibb, H., Hjältén, J., P. Ball, J., Atlegrim, O., Pettersson, R. B., Hilszczański, J., Johansson, T. and Danell, K. (2006), Effects of landscape composition and substrate availability on saproxylic beetles in boreal forests: a study using experimental logs for monitoring assemblages. Ecography, 29: 191–204. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0906-7590.04372.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 7 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!