How does environmental variation influence body mass, body size, and body condition? Roe deer as a case study
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 301–308, June 2006
How to Cite
Toïgo, C., Gaillard, J.-M., Van Laere, G., Hewison, M. and Morellet, N. (2006), How does environmental variation influence body mass, body size, and body condition? Roe deer as a case study. Ecography, 29: 301–308. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0906-7590.04394.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 14 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!