Combining information from range use and habitat selection: sex-specific spatial responses to habitat fragmentation in tawny owls Strix aluco
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2005
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 152–158, April 2006
How to Cite
Sunde, P. and M. Redpath, S. (2006), Combining information from range use and habitat selection: sex-specific spatial responses to habitat fragmentation in tawny owls Strix aluco. Ecography, 29: 152–158. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0906-7590.04397.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 15 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!