Spatial and temporal variation in the morphology (and thus, predicted impact) of an invasive species in Australia
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 205–212, April 2006
How to Cite
L. Phillips, B. and Shine, R. (2006), Spatial and temporal variation in the morphology (and thus, predicted impact) of an invasive species in Australia. Ecography, 29: 205–212. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0906-7590.04413.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 3 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!