Sex, isolation and fidelity: unbiased long-distance dispersal in a terrestrial amphibian
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2006
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 649–658, October 2006
How to Cite
Smith, M. A. and Green, D. M. (2006), Sex, isolation and fidelity: unbiased long-distance dispersal in a terrestrial amphibian. Ecography, 29: 649–658. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0906-7590.04584.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 11 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!