Fragmentation within and between wetland reserves: the importance of spatial scales for nest predation in reed buntings
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 721–732, October 2006
How to Cite
Pasinelli, G. and Schiegg, K. (2006), Fragmentation within and between wetland reserves: the importance of spatial scales for nest predation in reed buntings. Ecography, 29: 721–732. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0906-7590.04728.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 15 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!