Site fidelity and the demographic implications of winter movements by a migratory bird, the harlequin duck Histrionicus histrionicus
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 219–228, May 2006
How to Cite
A. Iverson, S. and Esler, D. (2006), Site fidelity and the demographic implications of winter movements by a migratory bird, the harlequin duck Histrionicus histrionicus. Journal of Avian Biology, 37: 219–228. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0908-8857.03616.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
- Paper received 5 January 2005; manuscript accepted 21 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!