Patterns of stable isotope signatures in willow warbler Phylloscopus trochilus feathers collected in Africa
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 323–330, July 2006
How to Cite
Bensch, S., Bengtsson, G. and Åkesson, S. (2006), Patterns of stable isotope signatures in willow warbler Phylloscopus trochilus feathers collected in Africa. Journal of Avian Biology, 37: 323–330. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0908-8857.03628.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Paper received 21 January 2005; manuscript revised 11 May 2005; manuscript accepted 13 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!