Genetic and phenotypic associations in morphological traits: a long term study of great reed warblers Acrocephalus arundinaceus
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 58–72, January 2007
How to Cite
Åkesson, M., Bensch, S. and Hasselquist, D. (2007), Genetic and phenotypic associations in morphological traits: a long term study of great reed warblers Acrocephalus arundinaceus. Journal of Avian Biology, 38: 58–72. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0908-8857.03669.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Paper received 21 March 2005; manuscript revised 22 November 2005; manuscript accepted 15 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!