Dispersal and recruitment during population growth in a colonial bird, the great cormorant Phalacrocorax carbo sinensis
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 44–57, January 2007
How to Cite
Hénaux, V., Bregnballe, T. and Lebreton, J.-D. (2007), Dispersal and recruitment during population growth in a colonial bird, the great cormorant Phalacrocorax carbo sinensis. Journal of Avian Biology, 38: 44–57. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0908-8857.03712.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Paper received 23 May 2005; manuscript revised 10 November 2005; manuscript accepted 21 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!