Noise, predation risk compensation and vigilance in the chaffinch Fringilla coelebs
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 601–608, November 2006
How to Cite
L. Quinn, J., J. Whittingham, M., J. Butler, S. and Cresswell, W. (2006), Noise, predation risk compensation and vigilance in the chaffinch Fringilla coelebs. Journal of Avian Biology, 37: 601–608. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0908-8857.03781.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Paper received 17 August 2005; manuscript revised 4 November 2005; manuscript accepted 8 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!