Melanin coloration in New World orioles II: ancestral state reconstruction reveals lability in the use of carotenoids and phaeomelanins
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 172–181, March 2007
How to Cite
M. Hofmann, C., W. Cronin, T. and E. Omland, K. (2007), Melanin coloration in New World orioles II: ancestral state reconstruction reveals lability in the use of carotenoids and phaeomelanins. Journal of Avian Biology, 38: 172–181. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0908-8857.03804.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Paper received 23 September 2005; manuscript accepted 26 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!