Interaction between seed crypsis and habitat structure influence patch choice in a granivorous bird, the chaffinch Fringilla coelebs
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 413–418, September 2006
How to Cite
Jones, K. A., Krebs, J. R. and Whittingham, M. J. (2006), Interaction between seed crypsis and habitat structure influence patch choice in a granivorous bird, the chaffinch Fringilla coelebs. Journal of Avian Biology, 37: 413–418. doi: 10.1111/j.2006.0908-8857.03883.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
- Paper received 12 January 2006; manuscript revised 4 April 2006; manuscript accepted 1 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!